Prospus is pleased to announce the release of our new SAAS product, Prospus Agency. Agency provides small to mid-size design and development firms the tools they need to run their business effectively. From recruiting new applicants to processing full and final dues, Agency accommodates the entire employee lifecycle. Agency is initially targeted for distribution in India through our channel partners.
“We started building this application to solve specific problems at our delivery center in India. But after 18 months of development, we realized we had a powerful and marketable solution,” said Marc Ragsdale, Prospus President, and Founder. “With Agency, we give companies like ours a powerful, easy-to-use solution that solves the problems we face every day”.
Operational and development firms like Prospus are the target market. Ragsdale added, “We plan to release initially in India, where SMBs are more open to micro-ERP solutions”. There is a robust market for homegrown, pay-per-seat business solutions in India. “Indian companies aren’t as skeptical of smaller brands, so there is always an opening for well-built products at an attractive price point,” Ragsdale added. Prospus Agency provides a number of key modules out of the box, including:
- Job Posting and Recruitment. Craft targeted job descriptions and post to multiple channels. Create custom workflows for evaluating, short-listing and interviewing candidates.
- Employee Management. Hire employees, secure and maintain important employment documents. Generate important employment documents, including offer, acceptance, and resignation letters.
- Full & Final Determination. Generate a complete history of all employee activity and calculate employee full and final dues. Calculations take into consideration custom values and legal requirements.
- Attendance and Leave Management. Includes daily shift management, as well as leaves and attendance in accordance with local laws.
- Payroll Management. Process and distribute payroll in accordance with Indian laws. Depends on the attendance module for calculations. Login for local CAs to finalize numbers.
- Project Management. Includes full project, workspace, and task management capabilities for teams led by a project coordinator. Custom reporting feature down to the task and employee level.
- Labor Rates Management. Create and publish multiple labor rate schedules for different markets and promotions. Attach labor rates to specific accounts, projects, workspaces or tasks.
- Estimate, Invoicing and Billing Management. Create estimates and invoices for clients and accounts. Set custom parameters for each invoice. Exports PDF reports to online client payment portal.
Prospus Agency simplifies the process of running an Indian-based agency. After the initial setup, subscribers will be free to use the interrelated modules they like. “We have designed Prospus Agency to handle the basics of small Indian companies handling international clients,” stated Ragsdale.
As businesses grow, they need a strong company management system like Agency. It provides features that growing companies need while being easy to implement, use and grow with. We will open our developer API by the end of 2014, allowing unlimited integrations. With real-time insights into projects and accounts, management will be able to make more informed decisions.
If your Indian business is outgrowing your current configuration of tools and you want something targeted for Indian companies, consider Prospus Agency. Agency will be available on a subscription, per-seat basis through our domestic channel partners. Learn more about Prospus Agency, or schedule a demo by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.