We are looking for a Sr. WordPress Developer deep, who fully understands all aspects of the WordPress technology stack. We want a senior level Technical Manager who can technically draft Client requirements and distribute work to subordinates. We need someone with an excellent command of English.
In the course of working with Prospus in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Review an existing WordPress website or plugin, and clearly articulate any design, development, or coding issues that violate best practices.
- Lead a team of WordPress developers, and designers.
- Gather requirements from the client.
- Technically write the client requirement for distributing to team members.
- Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing
You should have the following skills:
- Theme development and installation
- Plugin development and installation
- Familiarity with one or more popular page builders (Elementor, Divi, Bakery)
- Building and Launching plugins in WP Marketplace
- Must Have developed or involved in maintenance or Development of large Enterprise Site
- Excellent oral and written English
You should have the following experience:
- You must be deeply aware of all WordPress best practices and standards, and be capable of creating a complex, custom plugin.
- You can write a technical paper on how the WordPress architecture works.
- You have developed, published, and maintained your own custom WordPress plugin, including the following:
- Experience creating highly complex multiple custom WordPress plugins
- Experience submitting said WordPress plugins to the WordPress Marketplace.
- Experience managing, supporting, and growing your custom WordPress plugins.
- You can outline best practices for maintaining a WordPress website or plugin and communicate these practices to anyone else.