Looking for technical work overseas with great clients and attractive rates? We have got you covered! If you are from North America (preferably in Canada and US), India, or the Philippines, and you have a strong technical background, we encourage you to join our new technical service team.
Prospus has been delivering digital solutions to top American clients since 2008. In that time we have worked with startups, SMBs, enterprises, governments, and universities across all industries. We receive thousands of resumes weekly. We will now be offering job placement services, so anyone who applies to work for Prospus or Kaamfu Inc (our parent company based in Delaware), will also be eligible to join our talent network.
At Prospus Talent, we will be connecting our North American corporate clients with qualified full-time and part-time professionals with knowledge and experience in the listed skills below:
Web design and development
- Designing and creating responsive landing pages.
- Experience in User Interface and User Experience.
- Enhance scalability and speed for User Experience
- Ensure the website is functioning across devices such as mobile phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
- Having a creative eye while comfortable in using creative resources.
- Well-versed in using Adobe’s creative software specifically InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Have basic understanding on C++, Java and HTML.
- Exposure to interactive media such as moving images, video, video games, audio and animations.
- Can discuss design specifications and ideas.
- Execute design specifications into functional applications.
- Establish strategy and improvement channel.
- Build reliable code and maintain efficient design and usability.
- Determine processes and bugs and provide competent solutions.
Mobile design and development
- Back-end Computing: Framework, Database Management, Hardware Interaction and Security.
- User Interface Design, understand the design and functionality to better understand compatibility issues with other programs and to provide an efficient solution to user problems.
- Work across different platforms and operating systems.
- Focus on optimizing the application’s speed and efficiency.
- Understanding how cyber security works. Identify possible threats that may occur in the course of development stage.
- Manage and expand the efficiency of CRM data and software to provide competent customer care solutions.
- Perform testing to lead collection for user experience optimization and improve conversion rates.
- Develop functioning and user engaging mobile applications or designs.
- Engage in development process, build, testing, deployment and rollback.
- In alignment on latest and developing user experience trends.
- Ability to manage application lifecycle from planning, designing, development, testing and support.
- Troubleshooting and debugging as part of support. Articulate problems and provide adequate solutions.
- Data Visualization
- Data Engineering
- Intelligent Automation
- Technology Integration
- Cloud Solutions
- Digital Workplace
- Digital Customer Experience
- Data Analytics
- Microsoft Solutions
If you, or someone you know, is experienced in the fields listed above, send us a message and we will reach out to you.