We are in search for a results-driven QA Lead (Manual & Automation Testing) to join our team remotely. Initially operating as a sole contributor of designing and overseeing the software usability testing, later be expected to build a team. This person will report to Product & Engineering Heads.
In the course of working with Prospus in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate with the team on daily status call and report creation of the modules tested
- Routine module wise unit testing
- Testing on different environments
- Creating test scenarios, manage test plans and schedules for each test phase, including configuration, unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, parallel testing, and user acceptance testing
- Stress and performance testing
- Ensuring quality deliverables and ownership for the modules to go live
- Tracking on testing tool
The skills that we are looking for are stated below:
- Sound communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Preparing Software Tests
- Analytical & Logical Skills
- Business Mapping
- Setting Standards for the quality of software and apps
You must have the following experience:
- Minimum of 7 years experience
- Experience of Manual & Automation Testing tool - Selenium, mobile testing, API automation, Browser automation, QTP, Silk Test.
- Understanding of SOAP and REST API testing and tools - SOAP UI, Postman etc.
- Understands the Quality Assurance processes
- Have worked on Agile model
- Leading defect review calls Test Planning, Scripting, Test execution, and Test reports
- Write Test Cases from scratch for a new product
- Experience in Web Service Testing & Mobile App Testing, desktop applications
- Experience In working from remote locations and have secure workstation and internet connection.