We are looking for a Senior-Level Architect who has good experience with Twilio SDK (Conversations API). We want someone who understands the implementation details of Twilio SDK in depth.
In the course of working with Prospus in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Design, execute, utilize and maintain software applications.
- Support preparation of technology roadmap.
- Understand the existing application architecture.
- Implement chat features based on Twilio Conversation API
- Balance long-term objectives with urgent short-term needs
- Supervise training and development of software engineering staff.
- Assign work to software engineering personnel and evaluate plus manages their performance.
- Support to recruit engineering personnel, technical staffing and project teams formation.
- Supervise engineering deliverables.
- Present practical input for strategic technology decisions.
- Help translation of business requirements into technical needs and actions.
- Supervise reporting responsibility for independent software contractors, software engineers and outsourcing partners.
You should have the following technical skills:
- Software Architecture
- Twilio SDK (Conversation API)
- General Technologies
- Back-End Development
- MVC Framework (Laravel)
- Vuejs or equivalent
- WordPress familiarity a bonus
You must have experience in the following:
- You must be a Twilio expert with certifiable Twilio expertise who we can introduce to our team and can guide us in some of the areas we face challenges.
- You must have a solid understanding of the Twilio Conversations API.
- You have significant experience with modern Web technologies like Vuejs, React, and Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks such as Node.js, PHP, or Python and Web-hooks.
- Technology consulting experience is a plus.
- You must be able to write concise and thorough technical documents for internal and external use and have mastery over creating high-quality technical diagrams and descriptions for a non-technical audience.
- You must have experience in leading the product to follow clear architectural standards to ensure easier maintenance, scaling, and modular development.
- You must have experience in defining and implementing the product-level architecture.