We are looking for a Project Manager who has proven record of overseeing Wordpress Projects.
In the course of working with Prospus in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Document and review Clients requirements
- Define the scope of a new or existing project
- Manage WordPress Websites
- Design, implement and manage websites using WordPress
- Manage front-end and back-end website development with teammates
- Oversee the creation of WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, Code.
- Troubleshoot and resolve website problems for clients and co-workers
You should have the following Skills:
- Technical Expertise in Wordpress
- Risk Management
- Organizational skill
- Understand project management frameworks and methodologies
- Cost management
- Conflict management
You should have the following experience:
- You must have Project Manager experience in overseeing WordPress projects.
- You must be deeply aware of all WordPress best practices and standards.
- You can lead a team of WordPress developers, designers
- You can review an existing WordPress website or plugin, and articulate any design, development, or coding issues that violate best practices.
- You can outline best practices for maintaining a WordPress website or plugin.
- You must have exceptional organizational skills.
- You must have the following experience: