We are seeking an DevOps engineer with AWS experience who can automate and manage AWS cloud-based production environments.
In the course of working with Prospus in this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Define and set development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation.
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure.
- Set up tools and required infrastructure for the product development team.
- Plan and test backups, recovery, and restore procedures scenarios.
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline).
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers, as required.
- Setup C9 Dev, Stage and Production Environments.
You should have the following technical skills:
- Linux based infrastructure
- PHP, WordPress.
- AWS Cloud9
- AWS Certifications
- You must have experience architecting and operating systems built with Amazon Web Services
- You must have experience with Docker containers..
- You must have AWS Certifications.
- You must have 5 years experience in architecture, design, development, delivery of distributed applications.
- You must have solid understanding of Cloud 9, Ec2, Server to Server Mgiraation.